2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing Syllabus BFUHS

I am pursing B.Sc. Nursing from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, BFUHS, Faridkot and I lost my syllabus so provide me the syllabus or tell me the website from which I can download the syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, BFUHS, Faridkot?
Similar Threads
Thread
BFUHS Syllabus
M Sc Nursing Results BFUHS
Date Sheet Of B.Sc Nursing Of BFUHS
BFUHS Datesheet Of BSC Nursing
BFUHS Bsc Nursing Entrance
MBBS 1st year syllabus BFUHS
BFUHS BDS syllabus
BFUHS Nursing Syllabus
BFUHS B.Sc Nursing
Fee Structure of MSC Nursing In BFUHS
BFUHS Date Sheet BSC Nursing 2nd Year
M sc Nursing in BFUHS
BFUHS Msc Nursing Fees
BFUHS B Sc Nursing Result
Nursing Colleges In Punjab Under BFUHS
BFUHS BSc Nursing Admission
BFUHS Nursing Jobs
BFUHS BSC Nursing First Year Results
Syllabus of BDS First Year BFUHS
Eligibility for MSC Nursing in BFUHS
7th May 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

B.sc nursing syllabus BFUHS

My son is studying in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences B.Sc. (Nursing) first year? He is doing his exam preparation? So I am searching for the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences B.Sc. (Nursing) first year syllabus? Can you please tell me from where I can download its B.Sc. (Nursing) first year syllabus?
7th November 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: B.Sc Nursing Syllabus BFUHS

Can you provide me the syllabus of Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing Program offered by BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) as I want to check it before applying for admission in it?
7th November 2019, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Sc Nursing Syllabus BFUHS

At the end of the Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing Program offered by BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) the student will be able to:

i) Utilize/apply the concepts, theories and principles drawn from nursing and Allied sciences in her/his areas of nursing specialty.

ii) Demonstrate advance competence in practice of nursing and allied health Disciplines.

iii) Function effectively as educator and manager of Nursing and allied health Disciplines.

iv) Demonstrate leadership abilities to initiate and bring about change in her/his area of practice in the health delivery system.

v) Demonstrate competence in conducting nursing research and interpret and utilize the findings of health related research.

vi) Demonstrate interest in continued learning for personal and professional advancement.

Syllabus of Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing Program

The syllabus of Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing Program offered by BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) is as follows:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in