2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

B. Sc MLSU

I want to get B. Sc 1st year time table of MLSU Mohanlal Sukhadiya University Udaipur for that I want to get this time table in a PDF file or any process of getting B. Sc 1st year time table of MLSU Mohanlal Sukhadiya University Udaipur so will you please provide me that ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mlsu Job
Bca mlsu
Phd From MLSU
Mlsu ugc
MBA mlsu
MLSU Notes
MLSU BA FY Result
Bbm mlsu
Mlsu b. Com
MLSU Help no
Msc it mlsu
Mlsu mfc
New MLSU
LLB From MLSU
Welcome To MLSU
UGC Net MLSU
Mlsu mca
MLSU Gas Paper
MIB MLSU Udaipur
Mlsu
23rd July 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: B. Sc MLSU

Can you provide me the Third Year syllabus for B.Sc.( Computer Science) program offered by MLSU (Mohanlal Sukhadia University) Udaipur?
23rd July 2018, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B. Sc MLSU

The Third Year syllabus for B.Sc.( Computer Science) program offered by MLSU (Mohanlal Sukhadia University) Udaipur is as follows:

PAPER-I
ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY AND PHYTOGEOGRAPHY

Unit-1
Definition, scope and aims of ecological studies, relation with other sciences; factors affecting plant growth and distribution - climatic, edaphic, biotic and topographic

Unit-2
Plant population - natality, mortality, age and sex ratio, growth rate, biotic potential Plant Community - concept and characters; Plant succession - xerosere, hydrosere. Ecosystem concept - structure and function : food chain, food web, trophic levels, ecological pyramids, energy flow and biogeochemical cycles.

Unit-3
Pollution : air, water, land, noise and their control. Conservation and management of natural resources, endangered plants and their conservation; biosphere reserves, National Parks and sancturies; Chipko movement.

Unit-4
Plant responses to diverse conditions - hydrophytes, xerophytes, halophytes; natural vegetation of Rajasthan Plant indicators

Unit-5
Phytogeography - definition, aims, objectives, scope and relation with other disciplines; phytogeographical regions of world and India; continuous and discontinuous distributions, endemism, continental drift theory, land bridges, centres of origin, age and area hypothesis, migration.

Third Year syllabus B.Sc.( Computer Science) Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in