2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2018, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: B.Sc Agriculture In ANGRAU

I completed my 12th and planning to take admission in Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University for doing B.Sc Agriculture. Will you please provide me AGRICET B.Sc. (Ag.) Admission Eligibility so that I can apply also provide me university contact details?
11th April 2018, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Sc Agriculture In ANGRAU

The Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes besides the polytechnic courses.

AGRICET B.Sc. (Ag.) Admission Eligibility

Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU

Candidates should have complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC/ST and 27 years in respect of PH candidates

No. of Seats

Total Number of B.Sc. (Ag.) Seats (Supernumerary) Allotted to Diploma Holders:

University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges: The total number of seats in University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges are 112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders)

Reservation

As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh

The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota

Address:

Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Administrative Office, Lam
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522 034
E-mail ngranga2012@gmail.com

Tags
agriculture schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in