2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th March 2016, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.A. Part-III Result Of Burdwan University

On your demand buddy I would like to tell you that no University of Burdwan did not announced the B.A. Part-III Result for that I will get the information so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you process to get the result easily

Go to the official site of University of Burdwan
Site page will open at middle bottom page
You can see section of notice
Click on that section a new page will open
Which looks like this there you can get the result easily when ever issued by them

University of Burdwan notice

At present I have only this latest information issued by the university

U.G. Part-III Examination, 2016 - Notification of Online Form Fill-up

Revised Programme of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Three Year Degree Course (Honours & General) Part-III Examinations, 2016

Revised date of commencement of BA/B.Sc./B.Com. Three-Year Degree Course Part-III Examinations (Hons. & General) 2016

Part-III Examination 2016 Form Fill-Up of the transferred candidates and the candidates whose names are missing in the on-line candidate list

B.A. /B.Sc. /B.Com. Part-III (Hons. & Gen.) Examinations, 2016 : Seating Arrangement (Centre List)

B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Hons. & Gen.) Part-III Examination, 2016 : Fees Structure and Date of Submission of Fees & Forms

BBA, BSA, B.Sc.(H), Biotech., BSC(H) in Bio-Chem. Part-I Examination, 2015 : Last Date of Submission of Fees & Forms

Post Publication Review/Scrutiny of Answer-Scripts in Respect of B.Sc. & B.Com. Part-II Examination, 2015

Permission Form Regarding B.A./B.Com./Spl. B.A./Spl. Hons. Part-I, Part-II, Part-III Examinations, 2016

B.B.A./B.B.A.(T&H)/B.C.A./B.Sc. in Biochemistry & B.Sc in Biotechnology Examinations, 2016

Programme for MCSA 1st Semester Examination, 2015

M.A. /M.Sc. /M.Com. Semester-I Exam-2015 (Back & Repeat Candidates, if any)

List of Remuneration Bill of U.G. Examination-2013, for Insufficient Bank Details

Requisition for Answer Script for forthcoming Examination in 2016

Address:-
University of Burdwan
Rajbati, Burdwan, West Bengal 713104

Phone:-
0342 263 4975
29th July 2017, 12:20 PM
Sk nurul islam

[QUOTE=Unregistered;531427]Is University of Burdwan announced the B.A. Part-III year genResult kaba nata deba date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in