2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

B.Farm Dibrugarh University

Is there any Course named ‘B.Farm’ offers by the Dibrugarh University? I think the University offers B.Pharma Program, but I listened about this name first time. So can you provide Phone Number and Address of the Dibrugarh University where I can get information about this B.Farm Program?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA farm management
Ibps farm
Essex Farm Iit Delhi
KUHS Farm Wedding Cost
Kuhs Estate And Farm Directions
CSIO Farm Insurance Application
Kuhs Farm Spanish Lake MO
Cow Cattle Farm
Farm Course List
IBPS Clerk Farm
Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh Distance Education
Game Farm Management Courses
MBA Farm Management
Farm Business Management Courses
MBA kiln farm
PRSU Online Farm
Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh
Short Course Farm Management
Teagasc farm courses
IPU Farm Hawaii
12th July 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: B.Farm Dibrugarh University

Can you tell me in detail about the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) programme offered by Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Dibrugarh University?
12th July 2018, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Farm Dibrugarh University

The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established at Dibrugarh University in 1983 as the first establishment for offering 4 years integrated Bachelor Degree course in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) in entire North East India with the intake of students from 7 North East States of India (Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland).

Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Course

Eligibility criteria:

For admission, one must have passed either-

(i) The (10+2) Exam (Science stream) of the Assam Higher Secondary Council, or any other examination recognised by the Dibrugarh University as equivalent to the exam, scoring minimum 50% (45% for candidates belonging to Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes) marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

OR

(ii) The Two-Year Diploma in Pharmacy Exam of Assam or of any other Institution which is recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE securing not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.

Duration:

(a) The programme is a Four years Graduate Degree Course comprising of Eight Semesters. Each semester is of six-month duration.

(b) Exam and evaluation are done on a continuous basis in each semester. 60% marks of each Theory and Practical paper in a semester are allotted to End-Semester Examination and 40% marks are allotted to In-Semester Examination/ Assessment. End-Semester Examination is held at the end of each Semester.

Intake capacity:

Distribution of Seats:

Assam: 07 [General: 03, D. Pharm: 02, SC: 01, ST (P)/(H): 01],
Arunachal Pradesh: 02, Manipur: 02, Meghalaya: 02,
Mizoram: 02,
Nagaland: 02,
Tripura: 02
Endowment Seats: 21 [Includes PH: 01]

Mode of Selection:
Counselling of sort listed candidate is based on merit-
(i) Percentage of H. S. Marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(ii) Percentage of marks in two years Diploma in Pharmacy Examination.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004
Assam (India)
Phone : 0373-2370254
Fax : 0373- 2370323
E-mail: headpsdu@rediffmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in