2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th April 2013, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Ed Result VBS Purvanchal University

You want to see B.Ed. result of VBS Purvanchal University so as on 13th April 2013 on result page of University there is only LLB result given. Whenever B.Ed. result will publish you can get it by click on Result button given at left down most side of University Home Page. After this result page will open where have to select course, have to enter roll number and then have to click on Check Awards button.

Following is link of result page of VBS Purvanchal University.

Address:
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
Jaunpur,
Uttar Pradesh,
India.
17th December 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I Want to see B.ed result 2014.
3rd December 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result for B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Part I Examination from the official website of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur?
3rd December 2019, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Purvanchal University, Jaunpur renamed as Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University in the honour of late Shri Veer Bahadur Singh, former Chief Minister of the state, was established on 2nd October 1987 as an affiliating university under U.P. state university act 1973.

Started with the 68 affiliated colleges, it now has widened its spectrum of activities with 367 affiliated graduate and post-graduate colleges and student’s enrolment of nearly three lacs and eighty thousand in 5 Districts of Eastern Uttar Pradesh.

The process to check the result for B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Part I Examination from the official website of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur is as follows:

Visit the official website of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur

Click to “Result” on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Results

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University,
Jaunpur ,Pin 222003, Uttar Pradesh
Phone : (O) 05452-252244

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in