2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Ed Date Sheet CCS University

I am giving you pdf file in which Chaudhary Charan Singh University BA-B.Ed 4th year exam date sheet is available. This exam will start on 21 June 2012 and exam will finish on 6 July 2012. Exam timing is 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCS BA-B.Ed exam date sheet.pdf (347.0 KB, 231 views)
15th May 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE6=Shaleen;6256]I am giving you pdf file in which Chaudhary Charan Singh University BA-B.Ed 4th year exam date sheet is available. This exam will start on 21 June 2012 and exam will finish on 6 July 2012. Exam timing is 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.[/QUOTE]
6th November 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University will I get date sheet for B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Examination?
6th November 2019, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

To get date sheet for B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Examination on the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of CCS University, Meerut

Under News & Updates on the mid of the home page, you will get the exam date sheet

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Press release: Related to re-open Registration Form for B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed./ B.P.E.S. & M.P.E.S. Courses (Session 2019-20)

Press release: Related to submitting EWS Certificate for admission in M.Phil. (Microbiology) in Dept. of Zoology

All Colleges/ Institutes (Regarding the proceedings under scholarship and fee reimbursement scheme 2019-20)

Notice: Merit list of students called for admission in BA-LLB Ist year (Dept. of Legal Studies)

Office Order: R.D.C. Mathematics meeting postponed

Related to Open Merit List for BA LLB Ist Year

All Aff. Colleges/ Institutes (Format for description of the remaining answer books)
Proforma for Verification of B.P.Ed & M.P.Ed Faculty working in affiliated Self-financing Institutions to C.C.S University

Proforma for Verification of M.Phil.(Physical Edu.) Faculty working in Self-financing Institutions affiliated to C.C.S University

M.Phil.(Physical Edu.) Session 2019-20 counseling programme

Notice: Revise Examination Schedule of B.P.Ed. I & II year Exam

Press Release Related to ITEP Registration Form

Important Notice: Information about submitting EWS's Certificate for M.Ed. & M.Phil. (Edu.) Course

Merit list of students called for admission in M.Ed. & M.Phil. Education session 2019-21 at Dept. of Education, University Campus

Press release: Back Paper Exam Form for Professional/ Traditional Courses

Office Order: Related to upload B.Ed. internal, external practical/ viva voce exam marks online on portal

Notice for all students interested in Admission to BA-LLB Ist year (Dept. of Legal Studies)

Press release: Related to Application Form for Admission to Exempt Category of Ph.D. & D.Sc./D.Litt. Course-2019

Notice: Regarding the students involved in the admission process of the M.Phil course session 2019-20 in the Department of Political Science.

Revised list of R.D.C. - Math meeting held on dated 25.07.2019

Contact Detail:

Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Meerut 250001
Phone No. +91 121 2763539
Fax No. +91 121 2764777
E-mail: registrar@ccsuniversity.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in