2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

B Ed Course by DU

Can you tell me the about the B Ed course offered by DU (Delhi University) as I have completed B Com degree?
25th November 2014, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B Ed Course by DU

For admission in B.Ed at DU candidate is required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form DU

B.Ed admission Eligibility:

Eligibility Criteria (for Graduates)

I) Bachelor degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
II) The candidate need to study 2 (teaching) subjects for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at graduate level, and must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in each of the two (2) subjects.

Eligibility Criteria (for Honors Graduates)

I) Honor degree from the University of Delhi or any other qualification recognized equivalent degree from any other recognized University, with a subject and with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
II) Should have studied the Honors Graduation degree in 1 subject with a total marks of more than 400, and should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in that subject.

Eligibility Criteria (for Post-Graduates)

I) Master Degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent degree in any one of the subjects from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
II) If the candidate intends to teach a different subject (other than Masters Subject as a second subject). The candidate should have studied one subject for at least 200 (two hundred) marks at graduation level and obtained 50% in aggregate.

OR

I) A Master Degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in a subject. These candidates need to study 2 school (teaching) subjects for at least 200 (hundred) marks each in Graduation.
II) The Candidate is required to select two teaching subjects, need to obtained at least 50% marks in each of the two (2) subjects studied.

DU B.Ed Entrance Test

25th February 2016, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me the details of the application process of the B.Ed course offered by the Delhi University as I might intend to apply for the same?
25th February 2016, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of DU aims at developing the perceptive and competencies necessary by the practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.

The application process is given below:

• Visit the website official website which looks like the image

and please go through the ‘Instructions for filling online B.Ed. form’ given in Appendix-I of B.Ed. Prospectus.

• Check the Eligibility according to the Eligibility criteria provided.

• One will have to surrender the entrance test fees before filling the online form.

Fees disbursement can be made by either through Payment Gateway mode or by Demand Draft made in favour of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi.

After submitting the fees through one of the modes, aspirants are required to note down details of fees, the Transaction ID if disbursement is made by Payment Gateway. If through Demand Draft, the DD number and other details need to be noted down.

Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Test: All aspirants are required to appear in the Entrance Test. It includes two parts and can be taken in either English or Hindi language.

Syllabus of the exam:
• Part A consists of General awareness, Reasoning and language comprehension (compulsory for all candidates).
• Part B (i) and B (ii) of the entrance test will assess the candidate’s teaching aptitude and understanding on the stream of the their chosen subjects’ up to Class XII.
• Part C of the Entrance test is exclusively attempted by Honors Graduates with English, Hindi & Sanskrit subjects along with Part-A (which is compulsory for all streams)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in