2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2015, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Ed Admit Card of Kota University

The University Of Kota (UOK) is a public university which is located in the city of Kota, Rajasthan, India.

It was established in 2003.

You are looking for the details regarding the B.Ed Admit Card of Kota University. So I want to tell you that according to me the admit card is not launched or is being removed by the University.

I am providing you the tentative process by which you can get the details regarding the Admit Card when it will be available:

Go to the official website of the University.
Looks Like:

There click on the Examination option on the left of the webpage. A webpage will open which will look like this:

There click on the Admit Card Exam – 2015 option. A webpage will open which will look like this:

From there you can download the admit card when it will be available.!!

University of Kota
Near Kabir Circle, MBS Marg, Swami Vivekanand Nagar, Kota, Rajasthan 324005
0744 247 2934

Map:
[MAP]University of Kota Rajasthan [/MAP]
4th January 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the procedure to download the Admit card of the BEd examination of kota university will you please provide me the procedure ?
4th January 2016, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the procedure to get the Bed Admit card of the kota university let me tell you that as per my knowledge the Admit card is not available at present here I am giving you the procedure to get the Admit card when it is available .

go to the official site of the Kota university
the page may look as follow :
Kota university

there on the left corner of the page you may get the link of the examination click on it . it may redirected you to the page from there you may see the section of the Admit card when the Ned Examination Admit card is available it may be seen on this sections for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Kota university Admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in