2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd September 2014, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B Ed Admission west Bengal

Hello Miss pratyusha as you asked me for the all B Ed colleges in west Bengal then it is a difficult workfor me to find out all B Ed colleges in west Bengal.

But as you told me that you are living at Kolkata then may be I’ll help you to find the B Ed colleges nearby Kolkata.

So I am providing you a list of colleges in west Bengal please you have take a look on it:

• Satyapriya roy college of education, located in kolkata (west bengal)
• Calcutta girls b.t. College in kolkata, west bengal, is exclusively for girls, offering bachelor of education course.
• Sammilani teachers’ training college, located in kolkata (west bengal), offers one-year bachelor of education course
• David hare training (iase) college, located in kolkata (west bengal), offers courses in the field of teacher education.
• Kamala devi sohan raj singhvi jain college of education in kolkata, west bengal, offers course in the field of education.
• Institute of education for women hastings house (cte) kolkata is among the oldest colleges in west bengal, offering courses in the field of teaching.
• The assembly of god church teachers’ training junior college is located in kolkata in west bengal, offering two-year diploma in education programme.
• Jagadish chandra basu sikshak sikshan mahavidyalaya in kolkata offers courses on bachelor of education and bachelor of physical education courses.
• St. Xavier's college calcutta is one of the esteemed educational institutions in india today. Find more information about st. Xavier's college, calcutta here.
• Institute of educational research & studies p.t.t.i provides one year diploma in education in the city of kolkata, west bengal.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in