2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Ed Admission Procedure

Delhi University B.Ed admission details are as given below:

B.Ed

Eligibility Criteria (for Graduates)

Bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

The candidate should have studied two (teaching) subjects for at least 200 marks each at graduate level, and should have obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in each of the two

Eligibility Criteria (for Honors Graduates)

Honor’s degree from the University of Delhi or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from any other recognized University, with a subject and with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

II) Should have studied the Honors Graduation degree in one subject with a total marks of more than 400, and should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in that subject.

Eligibility Criteria (for Post-Graduates)

A master’s degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto in any one of the subjects from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

The candidate should have studied one subject for at least 200 (two hundred) marks at the graduate level and obtained 50% in aggregate.

I) A Master’s degree or any other qualification thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Admission procedure
All candidates are required to appear in the Entrance Test.
It consists of two parts and can be taken in either English or Hindi.

Procedure for Selection:
Preparation of Merit lists based on Entrance Test Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.

Exam pattern

Part A consists of General awareness, Reasoning and language comprehension (compulsory for all candidates).

Part B (i) and B (ii) of the entrance test will assess the candidate’s teaching aptitude and understanding on the stream of the their chosen subjects’ up to Class XII.

Part C of the Entrance test is exclusively attempted by Honors Graduates with English, Hindi & Sanskrit subjects along with Part-A (which is compulsory for all streams)
9th December 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed admission procedure

Hi I want to get admission in B.Ed course in University of Calicut so provide me the admission details?
10th December 2014, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Ed admission procedure

The University of Calicut started the B.Ed programme on sessional basis from the year 1982.

Now it is a full time programme on regular basis at its 11 Centres with optional subjects in Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Computer Science, Social Science, Commerce, Arabic, English, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam and Sanskrit.

Duration : One year (2 Semester)

Mode of Selection :

Centralised allotment by the University on the basis of marks obtained by the qualifying examinations.

Fee Structure : Tuition fee – Rs.25,000/-

Admission Fee – Rs.1000/-

Eligibility for admission to the course

I. For optional except Commerce and Computer Science Education:

BA/B.Sc.Degree with minimum of 50% marks
Post Graduate Degree with 50% marks.
However, BA/B.Com degree holders under Liberalized Scheme of this University are eligible to apply

SC/ST candidates, natives of Lakshadweep and applicants under Teacher Quota need only a pass in the Degree examination.

Relaxation of 5% marks for OEC and 3% for OBC candidates will be allowed from the minimum required marks i.e, OEC candidates need only 45% and OBC candidates 47% of marks.

II. For Commerce optional:

Candidates should have passed M.Com Degree of the University of Calicut or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks.

SC/ST candidates, natives of Lakshadweep and applicants under Teacher Quota need a mere pass in the qualifying examination.

Relaxation of 5% marks for OEC and 3% for OBC candidates will be allowed from the minimum required marks i.e. OEC candidates need 45% and OBC candidates 47% of marks.

III. For Computer Science Education optional:

Candidates should have passed MCA/MSc.Computer Science/MSc Electronics with a minimum of 50% marks.

SC/ST candidates, natives of Lakshadweep and applicants under teacher quota need a mere pass in the qualifying examination.

Relaxation of 5% marks for OEC and 3% for OBC candidates will be allowed from the minimum required marks i.e. OEC candidates need 45% and OBC candidates 47% of marks.

Contact details

University of Calicut
Calicut University PO, Malappuram dist., Calicut, Kerala 673635 ‎
0494 240 7227

Map location

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=University+of+Calicut+&hl=en&ll=11.139477,7 5.889328&spn=0.010969,0.01869&sll=18.937261,72.836 974&sspn=0.010574,0.01869&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in