2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

B. Arch In IIT Mumbai

Hello sir, I am Shivaji. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course offered by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur B Arch
LPU B Arch
B.Arch Last Year Cut Off
IIT JEE B. Arch Result
B.Arch in IIT
B.Arch In NIT Srinagar
ST Louis Arch
NIT Durgapur B.Arch
WBJEE B Arch
Is there JEE Advanced for B.arch
WBJEE B Arch
B.Arch Age Criteria
B.Arch or B.Tech best course
Salary after B. Arch
Admission in B. Arch
VIT B.Arch course
Age Eligibility B. Arch
B.Arch Correspondence Colleges after passing Diploma in Arch
BCA Vs B.Arch
AIEEE B. Arch Key
6th May 2016, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B. Arch In IIT Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is a type of public engineering institutiton.

It was formed in the year 1958.
It is located in Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
It is institute of national importance.

As you have asked about the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course offered by IIT Bombay, I want to tell you that it does not offer any B.Arch course.

It offers following courses:

Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science.

Dual Degree (BTech, MTech)
Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering,Energy Engineering, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science.

Master of Technology (MTech)
Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geo-Exploration, Geo-informatics and Natural Resources Engineering, Petroleum Geoscience, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science. Biomedical Engineering, Corrosion Science and Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (IEOR), Reliability Engineering, Systems and Control Engineering, Nanoscience, Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (Technology and Development).

Master of Science (MSc)
Applied Geology, Applied Geophysics, Applied Statistics and Informatics (ASI), Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.

Master of Design (M Des)
Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, Animation

Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Planning and Development

Master of Management (M Mgmt.) General Management

PhD
All engineering disciplines, interdisciplinary areas, science disciplines and the humanities and social sciences.

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in