2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd August 2014, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Arch Course Available In KEAM Entrance Exam

Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Entrance Exam provides admission to various Engineering and Medical Colleges in Kerala.

Eligibility
Applicants must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% in Maths as well as 50% in aggregate in Physics and Chemistry.
Engineering Diploma holders are eligible if they have secured a minimum of 50% in their Diploma exam.
Aspiring applicants must be 17 or above by December 2014.

Exam Pattern
KEAM Entrance Exam will be objective type with multiple choice questions
Both the Engineering and Medical entrance exam will includes 120 questions which have to be answered in 150 minutes.
The paper will be as follows:
Medical Paper I (Physics and Chemistry)
Medical Paper II (Biology)
Engineering Paper I (Physics and Chemistry)
Engineering Paper II (Mathematics)

KEAM Entrance Exam will consists of questions from the following given topics/subjects of the level of +2 class.
Mathematics
Biology
Physics
Chemistry

The applicants will be given four marks for every right answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer from the total score.

Selection Process
Applicants are selected on the basis of the Merit marks secured in KEAM (Engineering/Medical Paper 1 & Paper 2) and the marks secured in Class XII or equivalent in Maths/Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the ratio 50:50.
26th May 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Please give me some information about that is B.Arch Course is available in KEAM Entrance Exam, as I want to appear in this?
26th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

The office of the commissioner for entrance exam conduct the Kerala Engineering, Agricultural, Medical Entrance Examination also known as (KEAM) for admission into the various professional degree courses such as

Courses available through KEAM
(a) Medical :- (i) MBBS (ii) BDS (iii) BHMS (iv) BAMS (v) BSMS

(b) Agriculture :- (i) BSc. (Hons.) Agriculture (ii) BSc. (Hons.) Forestry

(c) Veterinary :- BVSc. & AH

(d) Fisheries :- BFSc.

(e) Engineering :- B.Tech. [including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Engg.)
Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University and B.Tech. (Dairy Science & Tech.) under the Kerala Veterinary & AnimalSciences University]

(f) Architecture :- B.Arch. (No Entrance Examination. Admission is based on NATA

Eligibility:
Must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects

Note:
For admission in Architecture course, In addition of the above given academic qualification, candidates will have to appear for "National Aptitude Test in Architecture" (NATA), conducted by the National Institute for Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA)

Age Limit:-
Minimum 17 years.

Application Fee:-
Rs.800 for general category
Rs.400 for SC/ST category
Deposit the fee through DD

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in