2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th October 2014, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Arch Age Criteria

Yeah of course you are eligible for B.Arch. Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is an undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of this course is 5 years.

Age Limit-

Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1992 are eligible to apply for BSAUEEE -2014.

Eligibility-

Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics and English as subjects of study.

Candidates should have passed National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).

Candidates aspiring admission to B.Arch need not attend BSAUEEE.

Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.

Here I am providing you the list of Top Colleges offer B.Arch. in India.

Top Colleges offer B.Arch. in India-

School of Planning & Architecture
4-Block B, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi-110002

Chandigarh College of Architecture
Sector 12, Chandigarh -160012

Sir J.J.College of Architecture
78/3 D.N. Road, Mumbai -400001

Bengal Engineering College
P.O.Botanical Garden Shibpur, Howrah 3,

Jadavpur University
Jadavpur, Kolkata -700032

TVB School of Habitat Studies
Behind Sector D, Pocket-2, Vasant Kunj,New Delhi-110070

IIT,Kharagpur
Kharagpur -721302,

IIT,Roorkee
Roorkee-247667

Centre for Environmental Planning & Technology
Kasturbhai Laalbhai Campus, Navarangpura,Ahmedabad -380009

Rai University Raipur
A-41, MCIE, Mathura Road, New Delhi -110044
1st April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to do B. Arch for that I have to appear JEE entrance exam so for that will you please provide me Age criteria of this exam ?
1st April 2015, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to do B. Arch for that you have to appear JEE entrance exam so for that you want to know about age criteria so here I am giving you same:

Eligibility:

Qualification:

Candidate must have 12th passed certificate from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks and with the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.

Age Limit:
Minimum age is 17 years.
Maximum age is 25 years.

JEE B. Arch Syllabus:
Part – I

Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials.) Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build~environment. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualising. different sides of three dimensional objects. Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).

Part – II
Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, substraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects. Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.

Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, tre es, plants etc.) and rural life.

Top B. Arch colleges in India:

SCHOOL OF PLANNING & ARCHITECTURE

CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

BENGAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE

JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY

TVB SCHOOL OF HABITAT STUDIES

IIT,KHARAGPUR

IIT,ROORKEE

CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING & TECHNOLOGY

RAI UNIVERSITY RAIPUR

Quick Reply