2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Aviation Courses In IGNOU

I am interested in the Aviation management course and for that I have decided to join the IGNOU University. Can you tell me is IGNOU University provides MBA in Aviation management course? If yes please tell me the eligibility criteria to take admission in that course at IGNOU?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Aviation
After 10th Eligible for Aviation Courses
IGNOU MBA aviation management
Aviation Quality Management Courses
Online Courses in Aviation Management
Aviation courses institutes
Universities Offering Aviation Courses
UK aviation courses
Aviation courses list
Aviation Courses After Mechanical Engineering
Nairobi Aviation College Courses
EKU Aviation Courses
Aviation Degree Courses In India
Aviation Courses TAFE
Newcastle College Aviation Courses
Kangan Aviation Courses
IGNOU Aviation Courses
NZ Aviation Courses
What Colleges Offer Aviation Courses
Kalina University courses in aviation
1st March 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Aviation Courses In IGNOU

Sir I want to know about the MBA aviation course available in the IGNOU so can you tell me the same
1st March 2016, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Aviation Courses In IGNOU

The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India

MBA aviation Fee structure

Semester fee: ₹ 60,000

Total Program fee: ₹ 240,000

Qualification

Graduation in any stream (science and engineering preferred) with at least 50% marks or equivalent grades from any recognized university.

Mode of course

The program is delivered as a full time on campus mode. All the classes and educational materials will be transferred in a face-to-face mode of interaction. The classes and other events such as seminars are held at CIAL Academy campus, Kochi.

Time Period

The program consists of 4 semesters with each semester prolong a duration of 6 months. The total course completion duration is 2 years.

Admission Process

All the eligible candidates have to face a series of admission criterion individually.

It consists of a written examination held by CIAL, a group discussion session and a personal interview.

Course Curriculum

The program is divided into 4 semesters with 6 month duration each.

In total a student have to finish 24 courses including various electives and project work.

Semester 1 and semester 2 have 7 compulsory courses each, semester 3 have just 1 compulsory course and 5 electives (each to be chosen from an option of 5 courses). Semester 4 include 2 theories, project and an elective.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in