2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th October 2012, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AU AIMEE Entrance Exam

Annamalai University is a well known university which is offered admission in the various UG, PG and other programme.

As you are looking for the all India medical entrance examination of annamalai university so we are providing you some details about it .

AU AIMEE Entrance Exam Date : 11th May, 2012

Marks distribution :
Qualifying Examinations – 200 marks
Entrance Examination – 100 marks
Interview – 30 marks

AU AIMEE Syllabus
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Physics & Chemistry
Syllabus will be from class 12th Tamilnadu HSC Syllabus.
2nd November 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to take Annamalai University M.D. (Emergency Medicine) Medical Entrance Test that’s why I want detailed information about the exam. Please give me the information or provide me any website from where I can get the information.
2nd November 2012, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

The Annamalai University conducts Medical Entrance Test for providing admission in its medical coursers such as M.D. (Emergency Medicine).

Eligibility:

Candidates who want Addison in the - M.D. (Emergency Medicine) should be citizens of India and must have permanent Medical Registration Certificate. Apart from this, candidates must have passed MBBS degree from any recognized College.

Mode of selection:

Selection in the M.D. (Emergency Medicine) program at the university is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying Examinations, Entrance Examination and Interview.

Qualifying Marks:
Here are qualifying marks for admission in the MD (Emergency Medicine):

300 marks for (aggregate percentage of marks obtained in I, II and III M.B.B.S. Examinations). The marks will be added in the marks scored by the candidate in entrance Exam and in the Interview marks.

How to apply:
Candidates have to apply offline for the entrance exam and have to send the completed application form along with the following documents:

Mark Lists/Grade Certificates of the qualifying examination, Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination, Proof of Date of Birth, Passport size photograph should be affixed in the application at the appropriate space, Transfer and Conduct/Migration Certificate, Community certificate for Backward Class/Most Backward Class/Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates, Valid passport and student visa(in case foreign Students), 'No Objection Certificate' from the Ministry of Health and family Welfare, Govt. of India(Foreign Nationals only) and Certificate of extra-curricular activities.

The entrance exam question paper will have questions based on the following subjects:
Number of questions
Anatomy 5
Dermatology & Venereology 5
Physiology 5
Surgery 32
Biochemistry 5
Anaesthesiology 5
Biophysics 2
Otorhinolaryngology 5
Pharmacology 7
Ophthalmology 10
Pathology 8
Orthopaedics 7
Microbiology 7
Radiodiagnosis 5
Forensic Medicine 3
Radiotherapy 2
Medicine 32
Community Medicine 20
Psychiatry 5
Obstetrics & Gynaecology 20
Pediatrics 10
Total 200

Here are the tentative dates for entrance exam for session 2013:
Issue of application forms commences from : last week of December 12.2012.
Last date for issue and receipt of filled in application forms : last week of January 2013.
Entrance Examination for PG / PG Diploma Programme : 1st week of February 2013
Interview for PG/PG Diploma Programm: 1st week of February 2013 and second week of February 2013.

Here some medical reference books for preparation of the exam.
Ace Bilogy for NEET Vol 1
Author: Dr. R.C. Narang,
Dr. Sahil Agarwal

AIIMS Topicwise
Author: Disha Experts

25 yrs CBSE PMT Physics
Author: Disha Experts

NCERT Chemistry Classes XI

NCERT Chemistry Classes XII

Physical Chemistry for Competitions

Solomons Organic Chemistry

Candidates have to send application form along with all the required documents to the following address:

The Registrar
Annamalai University
Annamalainagar - 608 002
Tamil Nadu

I am providing you an image of the home page of Website of Annamalai University.

Tags
migration form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in