2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd September 2014, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ATI Hyderabad Courses

Advanced Training Institute, Hyderabad is well known as ATI, Hyderabad It is a Center of Execellence in automobiles for providing the advanced training in Automobile sector .

Institute offers training courses as:
Automobile
CAD
CNC
Control Technology
Metrology
Industrial Electronics and maintenance

For more detail about the courses I ma here attached a file you can download it from here .
(ATI Hyderabad Courses)
http://atihyderabad.ap.nic.in/REFRESHER.pdf

Fee structure:

Contact detail:
Advanced Training Institute
Vidyanagar, Opposite Shivam Temple, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007 ‎
040 2742 7049 ‎

Map:

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=ATI+Hyderabad+%E2%80%8E&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=17 .400954,78.515596&spn=0.010115,0.019569&sll=19.131 712,72.91764&sspn=0.010015,0.019569&t=m&z=16&iwloc =A[/MAP]
24th June 2015, 02:34 PM
mchinnavenkatesh

my name is chinnavenkateswarlu iam joining to your institution electrical trianing
7th November 2016, 06:49 PM
khanrafi9075@gmail.com

i am khan rafi
i want to perform short term courses from u r institute which is starting in feburary 2017
SCADA,PANEL DESIGNING,ELECTRICAL HOUSE WIREING
how can i get registered,plz reply sir g
13th August 2017, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

my name is anvesh Yadav
i want to join in your institution, for that what should I have to do.
30th November 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can you list me the courses offered by National Skill Training Institute (Earlier Advanced Training Institute (ATI)), Hyderabad under Industrial Automation?
30th November 2019, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

The courses offered by National Skill Training Institute (Earlier Advanced Training Institute (ATI)), Hyderabad under Industrial Automation are as follows:

SECTION CODE IA

SECTION NAME INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION

COURSE CODE IA-01

COURSE TITLE PLC PROGRAMMING FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION

DURATION 01 WEEK

OBJECTIVES
On completion of the course, the learner will be able to explain the applications of PLC in automation and be able to demonstrate the practical competencies as stated in the contents below

Course Content:

Theory topics

Introduction to the PLC, its advantages and applications in industrial automation Introduction to Siemens S7 PLC hardware Introduction to commonly used transducers, sensors and output devices and components in automation. Introduction to Ladder logic instructions and programming using various types of instructions Handling Analog Input and output in PLC

Practical Topics

Using Simatic manager, configuring hardware, establishing communication, uploading and downloading programs Writing programs to test bit logic, data transfer, arithmetic, comparison, timer and counter instructions for digital logic.
Using PLC for sensing light, proximity, size, presence, level etc. to control various outputs like relays, motors, valves, cylinders and lamps. Writing and testing PLC programs for applications like water level controller, bottling plant process control etc. Configuring the analog I/O and writing program for analog applications. Sensing and controlling analog input and output

Industrial Automation Courses by National Skill Training Institute, Hyderabad

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in