2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam Date

I completed studies and planning to apply for IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/Executive Recruitment Exam. Will you provide me eligibility to apply for this ACIO Grade-II/Executive Exam also tell details about selection process and salary offered to this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Exam Pattern
Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam Previous year quest
Assistant central intelligence officer grade II exam question paper
Exam for Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Executive Grade II officers exam interview que
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Recruitment Eligibility
Central Intelligence Bureau Executive Grade II Exam Paper
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive paper
Last year papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam g
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II Result
Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II syllabus
Last year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executiv
Syllabus of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executive examination
Results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/ Executive
Reference books for the exam of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II exam paper
Syllabus or exam pattern of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam
Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II of I
Last year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade Ii/Technical Examina
31st January 2017, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam Date

IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/Executive Recruitment Exam is a paper-pen based entrance test directed by the Intelligence Bureau for recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.

Eligibility for IB ACIO Exam:-

Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.

Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.

Essential Qualification:- Graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Desirable Qualification:- Knowledge of computers.

Exam Paper Pattern:-

IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/Executive Recruitment Exam Paper Pattern:-

The written examination for the post of ACIO-II/Exe contains two papers namely

•Paper I (Objective type)
•Paper-II (Descriptive type on English language only).
The total duration for both Papers is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
•Paper I will focus on General Awareness/General Knowledge, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical ability etc.
•Paper II will be designed to check English writing skill and analytical capability.

Fees of the Application :

General Category/OBC category –
100 rs

SC/ST Category Or female candidates –
No need to pay fees

Selection Process :

Candidate have to clear the written test and face the Interview

Salary
Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in