2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2014, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Asian School Of Business Management Kerala

Asian School of the Business was founded in 2005. The mission of the college is to provide the education with professional studies.

Courses offered:

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) : PGDM is providing the specialization in Finance, Marketing, Operations, HR, Systems etc.

Duration: 2 year

Courses Available For PGDM

Financial Reporting and Analysis
Information Analysis for Decisions
Marketing Management I
Legal Environment
Organisational Behaviour
Internship
Operations Management
Business in Emerging Markets
Management Science
Rural Socio-Economic Systems Project
Micro Economics
Managerial Communication I
Strategic Management I
Viva Voce
Managerial Ethics & Corp Governance
Managerial Communication II
Acivities for Creating Managerial Mindsets
Strategic Management II
Corporate Finance
Management Information Systems
Marketing Management II
Social Environment
Human Resources Management

Management Development Programmes : MDP includes modules like Leadership, Finance, Marketing, Strategy and Innovation etc.

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for ASB PGDM must have at least a 3-year University degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with at least 50% marks in main subjects (Part III).
Candidates appearing for their final year degree examinations may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, must produce proof of completion of their graduation by the time they join the PGDM. In unavoidable circumstances, the time for producing proof of completion can be extended up to December.

Candidates must also have appeared for a qualifying examination (CAT, MAT or CMAT) the scores of which will be considered for admission at Asian School of Business. (For more details about these qualifying examinations.

Admission Procedure: Initial Screening through score card of CAT/MAT/CMAT etc. After that Group discussion followed by the interview.

How to Apply:
Complete the application form in desired format.
Send this application form to admissions@asbindia.in via email
Send DD at campus address by courier.

For further discussion, contact to;
Address
Asian School of Business
Asian School of Business Technocity Pallipuram 695316, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala ‎
0471 657 9001

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Asian+School+Of+Business+Management+Kerala& hl=en-IN&ll=8.605474,76.84885&spn=0.005601,0.010214&gbv= 2&fb=1&gl=in&cid=8102130429943888428&t=m&z=17[/MAP]
18th December 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ! I had done my graduation in 2014-2015 now I have interest in pursue mba from Asian school of business management kerala would you please provide me information related to Asian school of management kerala ?
18th December 2015, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Launched in 2005, ASB has been promoted by Mr. George M Thomas who has an abiding interest in quality education.
Located in a sprawling 15 acre campus amidst lush green environment, bordering on Technocity and the headquarters of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), on the outskirts of the city of Trivandrum,

Facilities
Library
Classrooms
Hostel
Cafeteria
Gymnasium
Game Rooms
Seminar Hall

Name of recruiters

KPMG
Ernst & Young
Accenture