2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2014, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Art institute job board

Here I am giving you process to get jobs of Art institute Chicago. Follow this process.

Firstly go to the official website of Art institute Chicago which looks like this image;

Now bottom of the page you will find “employment” option and click on that option a new page will open which looks like this image;

after that left side of the page you will find “Job Openings” option and click on that option a new page will open which looks like this image;

Now on this page you will find “Students, student workers, interns, and volunteers seeking a staff job” option and click on that option a new page will open which looks like this image;

After that you will get ALL Current Job Openings at The Art Institute of Chicago.
6th January 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Ryan and I am looking for jobs in Art Institute of Chicago. Can you provide me some ways how to find Art institute jobs as I am an external applicant.
6th January 2016, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

The Art Institute of Chicago is an art museum situated in Chicago. It was established in1879. Its possessions include American art, Old Masters, European and American decorative arts, Asian art, Islamic art, Ancient classical and Egyptian art, modern and contemporary art, and architecture and industrial and graphic design.

To know about the job openings in the Art institute of Chicago, you can follow steps below

Firstly go to its main website, the page looks like

Now to find about the jobs, click on “Employment” option at the bottom of screen, the new page open looks like

Now click on “Job Openings” to find out more, the new page open looks like

Now as you are an external applicant, click on “An external applicant seeking a staff job or internship”, the new page open look like

Here you will be able to find jobs relevant to you or you can search by entering keywords.

Contact Information:
Art Institute of Chicago
111 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60603-6404

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in