2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th August 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: Arignar Anna Yale University

I shifted to New Haven, CT and going to take admission in Yale University for doing higher studies came to know about Arignar Anna professor. Will you provide me details about how Arignar Anna is linked with Yale University also provide university address and contacts?
11th August 2018, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Arignar Anna Yale University

Yale University is an American private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut.

Founded in 1701, it is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine Colonial Colleges chartered before the American Revolution

Dr. C. N. Annadurai, commonly referred to as Anna by Tamil speaking community, founded the most famous Dravidian party, Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam(DMK), in the year 1949.

He served as the chief minister of Tamil Nadu from 1967 - 1969.

He held M. A.(Hons.) in Economics.

He was a multi-faceted personality. He was a politician, erudite, diplomat, playwright, short-story writer, stage artist and so on and so forth.

He was a great orator. I even feel like genuflecting before his eloquence. Let me now narrate the following interesting information on Dr. C. N. Annadurai.

Once in Yale University, USA, the following question was posed to the silver-tongued personality by a native speaker of English:

Can you construct a sentence in English by using because three times in it?

The instantaneous response from Dr. C. N. Annadurai was:

No sentence ends in because, because, because is a conjunction

Yale University
New Haven, CT 06520
203-432-4771

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in