2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2018, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: Arabic Language Course in Mumbai University

I am planning to take admission in Department of Arabic Language and Literature of Mumbai University looking for courses. Will you please provide me list of Arabic Language Course in Mumbai University so I plan to take admission here also provide university address?
26th June 2018, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Arabic Language Course in Mumbai University

The Department of Arabic Language and Literature is amongst one of the oldest Departments of the University of Mumbai and has been rendering a yeomen service to the Arabic language imparting knowledge to the benefits of students and peers, since June 1993.

The Courses Conducted by the Department

1. Ph.D. in Arabic

2. M.A. in Arabic (by papers)

3. Certificate Course in Arabic (Sunday Morning Batch and Evening Batches twice in a week).

4. Certificate Course in Islamic Studies (Morning Batch, twice a week)

5. Diploma Course in Arabic (Sunday Morning Batch)

6. Diploma Course in Islamic Studies (Morning Batch, twice a week)

7. Advanced Diploma Course in Arabic (Sunday Morning Batch)

8. Professional Course in Arabic (Proposed)

Admission Process

1. Ph.D.

As per new university regulations the candidate has to pass through Enterance Examination for Ph.D. The selection of the theme for the thesis depend upon the guide under whom the candidate wants to complete his research.

2. M.A.

The candidate must be a graduate in Arabic language and literature. But in accordance with Ordinance 2237 of the University of Mumbai a candidate from other faculty can also join M.A. with Arabic provided he passes the Enterance Examination in Arabic. The examination is of Graduation level.

3. Certificate Course in Arabic & Islamic Studies:

The candidate must be a holder of Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board within or outside the State of Maharashtra. If the candidate is a holder of S.S.C., or I.C.S.E. or C.B.S.E. Certificate from a reconised Board outside the state of Maharashtra, he will have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from the University.

4. Diploma Course in Arabic & Islamic Studies:

The candidate must have passed the Certificate Examination in Arabic or Islamic Studies to be eligible for Diploma Course either in Arabic or Islamic Studies.

5. Advanced Diploma Course in Arabic:

The candidate must be a holder of Diploma Certificate in Arabic to become eligible for admission to the Advanced Diploma Course in Arabic.

For General Enquiry Contact

Fort Campus: 22708700.
Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.

Contact Address

Registrar
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in