2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th January 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Aptransco and genco

I am searching for job and came to know about Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) recruitment. Will you please tell what the eligibility and qualification required to apply for APTRANSCO Recruitment also provide important dates to apply?
Similar Threads
Thread
Sub Engineers In APTRANSCO
APTRANSCO Careers
Internship At APTRANSCO
Aptransco toos 13
Aptransco Financials
APTRANSCO Exam
APTRANSCO ITI Jobs
APTRANSCO Warangal
New Jobs In APTRANSCO
Aptransco jpa
APTRANSCO License
Aptransco Drawings
AE Vacancies In Aptransco
Results Of APTRANSCO
Www.APTRANSCO Notification.Com
APTRANSCO E Tendering
APTRANSCO Jobs For EEE
Jobs In APTRANSCO
APTRANSCO Syllabus
When get APTRANSCO Application
24th January 2018, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aptransco and genco

APTRANSCO is the Electricity Transmission company of the Government of Andhra Pradesh state in India. It has ceased to do power trading and has retained with powers of controlling system operations of Power Transmission.

The Government of Andhra Pradesh enacted the AP Electricity REFORMS ACT in 1998.As a sequel the APSEB was unbundled into Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) & Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO) on 01.02.99.

APTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Name of The Post

Assistant Engineer / Electrical
Assistant Engineer / Telecom
Assistant Engineers/ Civil

Age Limit

Shall not be more than 34 years as on .2018. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC / ST / BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.

Educational Qualifications

Assistant Engineers / Electrical Must possess BE / B.Tech / A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India

Assistant Engineers / Telecom Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, in Telecommunications/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India

Assistant Engineers/Civil Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis

Important dates:

Event Dates
Application Start date March 2018
Last date April 2018
AP Transco AE Exam Date Last week of April 2018
Result Date May 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in