2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

APTET Fee Last Date

What is the last date of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) to deposit exam fee here will you please gather details?
Similar Threads
Thread
New Date of APTET
Aptet
APTET Counselling
TET Results APTET
APTET Guidelines
APTET Website
Final Key Of APTET
When APTET Exam
Date of APTET Exam
APTET New Date
APTET Exam Date
Results Of APTET
APTET Recruitment
APTET Feb
APTET English
APTET Syllabus In
APTET Bulletin
APTET May Key
APTET New Key
Manabadi APTET
14th June 2016, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: APTET Fee Last Date

I will tell you last date to deposit exam fee of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) so that you can seat in exam.

Here I’m telling you tentative dates

The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test (for each post separately) through APONLINE and e-seva centers between 1st week December/2016 and 2nd week/January/2017.

Eligibility
The applicants must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.

The candidate should possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.

Exam pattern and syllabus
APTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :

Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Andhra Pradesh primary school.

Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Andhra Pradesh upper primary school.

Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in