2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th April 2016, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: APSCHE Hyderabad EDCET

As you are looking for the information about Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) EDCET exam so that you can check it easily.

Eligibility criteria
(i) The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.

(iii) Educational Qualifications:
(a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2016.

(b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.

Application process
Eligible Candidates may submit their applications through online mode only. Application registration and processing fee of Rs.400/- may be paid at AP Online / mee-seva / e-seva Centers in Andhra Pradesh through Payment gateway(Credit card/ Debit card).

Here I’m telling you tentative dates
1. Date of issue of Notification: 2nd week.February.2016
2. Commencement of submission of Online Applications: 2nd week.February.2016
3. Last date for submission of Online Applications: last week-April-2016
4. Complaints receiving through online: 2nd week-February-2016 to last week-April-2016
4. Submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.1000/-: last week-April-2016
5. Downloading of Hall Tickets from website: 2nd week .May.2016
6. Date of Entrance Test: last week.May.2016
7. Date of Announcement of Results: 2nd week .June.2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in