2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Aps iitb

Hi I am interested I having the information on Rules and Guidelines governing Annual Progress Seminars for PhD Students at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
Mea iitb
Iitb cc
Me 201 iitb
Sop iitb
Mm 207 iitb
SPI Lab IITB
IITB MBA Cut Off
Kvv iitb
Oat iitb
Iitb cen
Me iitb
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Ee 225 iitb
Iitb pg
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
Me 209 iitb
9th February 2017, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aps iitb

All Ph.D. understudies might after enrollment, submit Annual Progress Seminar Report (APS) for their earlier year work through their supervisor(s) to the concerned DPGC/IDPC/SPC. The APS report required to be submitted once per year in August/January, contingent on their underlying confirmation semester. The Annual Progress Seminar must be given at the latest 30th August, by the understudies conceded in July and at the very latest 31st January, by the understudies conceded in January. This calendar will be taken after till they submit presynopsis course.

The accompanying rules affirmed by PGPC/PGAPEC, will be taken after:

Ph.D. Understudy must present the Annual Progress Seminar (according to recommended plan) every year.

On the off chance that, on the off chance that he/she is not ready to present Annual Progress Seminar in time for substantial reason, an application for augmentation must be made no less than 15 days before the last date for introduction of APS.

Augmentation will be allowed by PGAPEC on case to case premise with or without fine for late introduction. The fine would be @ Rs. 750/every week, from first September/first February (by and large) . Such fine at recommended rate for postponement, will be charged till the date of introduction of APS.

On the off chance that the application for late introduction of Annual Progress Seminar is not made 15 days before expiry of last date, the concerned researcher will be charged extra fine of Rs. 750/for not holding a candle to the current situation for expansion in time.

The report of Annual Progress Seminar in an endorsed organization ought to achieve the Academic Office inside four days after the introduction, for further essential activity.

Delay past 30th September/28th February (by and large) will reason for cessation/cancelation of Teaching Assistantship as well as Studentship.

The Assistantship for the period past the due date of recharging/upgrade will be discharged simply after receipt of attractive APS report.

All Research Scholars (independent of their fundamental capabilities) ought to give Annual Progress Seminars after culmination of one year from the date of joining. This is relevant to Research Scholars who have joined their Ph.D. programs viable from July, 2003.

Ph.D. understudies who have been enlisted for at least five years in the Ph.D. Program are required to present an appropriately finished application on the affirmed frame, for augmentation of Ph.D. enrollment to the consequent year in the Ph.D. program. This application must be finished and submitted at the latest the last date for finishing the Annual Progress Examination for the year before the year for which expansion of Ph.D. enlistment is required. A punishment of Rs.750/every week or part thereof, should be forced for any deferral in finishing this procedure, past this deadline.(Ref: 197th Senate suspended meeting hung on 27th January 2010).

It is compulsory to introduce APS by all classification of Research Scholars, for example, Teaching/Research Assistantship/External/Sponsored/NBHM/QIP/Self Finance/Project/Institute staff/College Teachers and so forth.

If there should arise an occurrence of CSIR/UGC colleagues, the dates of their Annual Progress Seminar might be settled by considering necessities of financing organization and such settled calendar be taken after entirely.

The introduction of Annual Progress Seminar (APS) is likewise required for recharging/upgrade of Assistantship/affirmation/continuation of their program.

Guidelines for Ph.D students:

Ph.D rule set for Annual Progress Seminar (APS)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in