2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2015, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Appointment of DCE

Hello friend as you want information about Appointment of Dept of Collegiate education Karnataka so here I am providing you the same…

Eligibility:
Candidates must have passed a Master's degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade…

Candidates must have good score in "National Eligibility Test" or "State Level Eligibility Test"

Age limit;
Candidates must have attained the age of 22 years and but not have attained the age of,-
(i) forty-five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and
Category-I of other Backward Classes;
(ii) forty-three years in case of candidates belonging to Category-II(a), II(b), III (a) and III(b) of other
backward classes; and
(iii) forty years in case of any other persons.

Applicants whose names are included in the final selection list prepared by the selection authority as under the rule no.8 may be appointed by the appointing authority in the vacancies in the order in which their names are found in the final select list after satisfying itself regarding their antecedents and after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that each of the candidate is suitable in all respect for such appointment.

Appointment details of DCE

Contact detail:
Office of the Commissioner
Dept of Collegiate education
2nd Floor, DTE Building,
Palace road Bangalore - 560001

Fax: +91-080-22283758,22343794
Email: bngcce@kar.nic.in
EPABX No: 22343904, 22343905

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in