2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Apply for Sikkim Manipal University

I want to apply for admission in Sikkim Manipal University so can you provide me the application form of admission?
9th May 2018, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Apply for Sikkim Manipal University

The Sikkim Manipal University invites online application form for Admission 2018.

You need to first purchase the online application form to file your online application to SMU courses.

The online application feature is available 24/7.

You will need to first register with your mobile and email. The system will send a verification code to your mobile and email that you will need to enter to verify your mobile and email information.

Once you have verified successfully, the system will send the application number and password to your mobile and email while logging you into the online application form automatically.

I am telling you the process to get the online application form of admisison.

Go to the official website of Sikkim Manipal University

Then click on tab Admission 2018

Then a new page will open

On this page enter Application No and Scratch card no / Password

Then click on login

Then you will get the online application form.

You may use the emailed application number and password to further login to your online application form.

Once you submit your completed application you will be taken to the online payment gateway for payment of the application fee.

Once you have paid the application fee successfully then your application will be considered as accepted

Contact-

Sikkim Manipal University
5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in