2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th August 2014, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Application form for NDA

NDA or National Defence Academy Exam is an exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

Important dates:
Date of Notification: 21.06.2014
Start of receipt of applications: 21.06.2014
Last date to apply: 21.07.2014
Date of Exam: 28.09.2014
Result: Mid November 2014

Now the dates has gone but for your future idea i am giving procedure here for getting application form when new notification will publish:

Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Click on UPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC
Now click on Click Here option for part I registration when will publish recruitment for NDA exam
Then fill all required info

22nd February 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello am amina from kaduna state. Last year i got my admission into nigeria defence academy, and you all my friend, that is looking for admission my advice for you all to be carefull no who you call for help if you really need help you have to contact, major general olucolade chris, [d.r.t] for complains,help/in any force of your choice is there to assist you or to get your nda form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08038430474
22nd February 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello am amina from kaduna state. Last year i got my admission into nigeria defence academy, and you all my friend, that is looking for admission my advice for you all to be carefull no who you call for help if you really need help you have to contact, major general olucolade chris, [d.r.t] for complains,help/in any force of your choice is there to assist you or to get your nda form for 2014/2015 call his number on 08038430474
26th February 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

2nd October 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

public notice???as an applicant due to on going Exams, Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) and The Nigerian army force Recruitment(NAR),NigeriaN Air Force Recruitment(NAF), NigeriaN Navy recruitment DSSC, Nigerian Custom Service,(NCS) note that you are ask to contact COLONEL PATRICK now Via08106685257) ..if you are having any problem to print your acknowledgement form or to get your Your Admission…He is there for any assistance,both your admission issue, because i have connected about three(3) persons to him this year already…please endeavor to contact him now before it gets late, from NDA admission Office, signed:Management, Contact now via08069434471)
15th January 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

PULIC NOTICE??? As an applicant due to on going Exams, Nigeria Defense Academy 67th regular course(NDA) to informed all the candidate that application form is out,we are already registered so many candidate from the sources in our head office here,because we are in new Government, that why we are ask not to published 67th regular course in the bank that's the reason why you people can not buy it in the bank, contact COLONEL PATRICK now to obtained the application form his the one in change now before it get late.[08106685257] and The Nigerian army force Recruitment(NAR),NigeriaN Air Force Recruitment(NAF), NigeriaN Navy recruitment DSSC, Nigerian Custom Service,(NCS) note that you are ask to contact COLONEL PATRICK now Via:[08069434471] ..if you are having any problem to print your acknowledgement form or to get your Your Admission…He is there for any assistance,both your admission issue, because i have connected about three(3) persons to him this year already…please endeavor to contact him now before it gets late, from NDA admission Office, signed:Management, Contact now via:[08106685257]..
28th January 2016, 06:05 PM
bayero danmiru

Good day to you all, My Name is Captain bayero danmiru from Kano State. I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY to let you

know that admission is currently going on into the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) and if you know you have register

for the 2015/2016 67th regular course, and you need SOMEONE TO help YOU into the NDA,I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO call

Major adams because he was the man who God use to help me into the Nigeria Army and make me whom I'm today. The

Major number is ( 08114498954 ) he is capable of helping you into any of the following.

(1) NDA.
(2)Air Force.
(3) ARMY.
(4) Navy.
(5) Immigration.
(6) Custom.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in