2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AP Court Manager Position recruitment

The last recruitment for Court Manager of High Court of Andhra Pradesh was hold in the month of April.

Here I am providing you detail of that recruitment.

High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invites the application for the recruitment of District & Sessions Judge Vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis.

AP High Court Vacancy Details-

Total no of Posts: 06
Name of the Post: District & Sessions Judge
Category Wise Vacancies:
i. OC: 3(1-W) Posts
ii. BC-B: 1(W) Post
iii. ST : 2 Posts

Age Limit:

Candidates should be below 45 years for Direct Recruitment as on 01-04-2014.
Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ BC candidates.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should be an Advocate with not less than 7 years standing at Bar.

Selection Procedure:

Candidates are selected based on Screening test, written exam and Viva Voice.

Application Fee:

Candidates have to take Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.300/- for General candidates drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad or submitted in the office of Principal District Judges of the Concerned Districts. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.

Tentative date

Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-04-2014 up to 05:00 PM.

Contact details

Andhra Pradesh High Court
Near Govt. City College, Madina, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500066 ‎

Map location-

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=High+Court+of+Andhra+Pradesh&hl=en&sll=28.6 07965,77.22706&sspn=0.078517,0.149517&hq=High+Cour t+of&hnear=Andhra+Pradesh&t=m&z=8 [/MAP]
14th November 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to get details of job declared by AP for the posts of Court Managers in 2011 so here can you give me details ?
14th November 2015, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea AP has declared the post of Court Managers in 2011 which last date was 12 September 2011

Applications were invited from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisites as specified below, for filling up of 27 posts of Court Managers,

Scale pay

Remuneration of Rs.50,000/- per month for a period of one year on contract basis, as per the Andhra Pradesh High Court Special Service Rules for Court Managers-2010.

Qualifications

Must be a citizen of India

Must have passed Post-graduation in Business Administration or its equivalent examination from any recognised University in India or from any Institution recognized by a competent authority in accordance with any Law.

Must be a Post-Graduate or Graduate or Post Graduate Diploma Holder in Information Technology from any recognised University in India or from any
Institution recognized by a competent authority in accordance with any Law.

Selection process:

The selection process was on the basis of merit evaluated by a written examination, which was Objective type (consisting of the subjects relating to Administration/Management/IT/Legal Awareness/General Knowledge), followed by an oral interview.

Last Date: 12/09/2011

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in