2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th August 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University Veterinary Counseling

I already applied for admission in Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University searching for counseling details. Will you please provide me Anna University Veterinary Counseling details along with Qualifying Examinations and Minimum Marks required to join?
14th August 2018, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Veterinary Counseling

Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released the notification from the candidates of Tamil Nadu for admission to the following Undergraduate Degree and Post Graduate Degree & Diploma Programmes of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences

Anna University Veterinary Counseling

Selection for admission to BVSc & AH, B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Poultry Technology) and B.Tech (Dairy Technology) degree programmes will be done by counselling on basis of merit of aggregate marks duly following communal reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.

Qualifying Examinations and Minimum Marks

A pass in the Higher Secondary Course (10+2) / CBSE / any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto and fulfilling the following requirements are mandatory.

(a) BVSc & AH

(i) For Candidates from Academic Stream

(ii) For Candidates from Vocational Stream

(b) B.Tech (Food Technology)/ B.Tech (Poultry Technology)/ B.Tech (Dairy Technology) for Candidates from Academic Stream only.

C. Number of Attempts: The maximum number of attempts made in passing the qualifying examination is limited to three for SC / SCA / ST candidates and two for other candidates.

Mode of Selection
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination as computed below:

or Zoology and Botany together;
Physics and Chemistry together;
Theory, Practical I and Practical II together

Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai - 600 051, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
Fax: +91-44-25551576/ 85

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in