2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Anna University Psoc Notes

Hello, I am the student of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of Anna University and I have missed my notes of Power System Operation and Control subject so can you please provide me the Notes of it so that I can study from that, as it will be very helpful for me if you provide this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University PDF Notes
OB Anna University Notes
SPM Anna University Notes
Anna University HRM Notes
Anna University DSP Notes For CSE
Anna University PQT Notes
EDC Anna University Notes
Anna university MBA Notes PDF
Anna University UID Notes
OS Anna University Notes
IT Notes Anna University
UID Anna University Notes
Anna University MBA Notes
Anna University EMF Notes
PSOC Anna University Syllabus
Notes For Anna University
Anna University SQM Notes
Anna University TQM Notes
PQT Anna University Notes
Anna University Notes for MCA
22nd August 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University Psoc Notes

Hi buddy here I am looking for Anna University EE6603 Power System Operation And Control (PSOC) paper notes/syllabus so will you plz let me know from where I can collect it ??
22nd August 2018, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Psoc Notes

As you want here I am giving bellow Anna University EE6603 Power System Operation And Control (PSOC) paper notes/syllabus on your demand:

UNIT I INTRODUCTION

An overview of power system operation and control - system load variation - load characteristics - load curves and load-duration curve - load factor - diversity factor - Importance of load forecasting and quadratic and exponential curve fitting techniques of forecasting plant level and system level controls .

UNIT II REAL POWER - FREQUENCY CONTROL

Basics of speed governing mechanism and modeling - speed-load characteristics load sharing between two synchronous machines in parallel - control area concept - LFC control of a single-area system - static and dynamic analysis of uncontrolled and controlled cases - two-area system modeling - static analysis of uncontrolled case - tie line with frequency bias control - state variable model - integration of economic dispatch control with LFC.

UNIT III REACTIVE POWERVOLTAGE CONTROL

Generation and absorption of reactive power - basics of reactive power control - excitation systems modeling - static and dynamic analysis - stability compensation - methods of voltage control: tapchanging transformer, SVC (TCR + TSC) and STATCOM secondary voltage control.

UNIT IV UNIT COMMITMENT AND ECONOMIC DISPATCH

Formulation of economic dispatch problem I/O cost characterization incremental cost curve - coordination equations without and with loss (No derivation of loss coefficients) - solution by direct method and λ-iteration method - statement of unit commitment problem priority-list method - forward dynamic programming.

UNIT V COMPUTER CONTROL OF POWER SYSTEMS

Need for computer control of power systems - concept of energy control centre - functions - system monitoring - data acquisition and control - system hardware configuration SCADA and EMS functions - network topology - state estimation WLSE - Contingency Analysis - state transition diagram showing various state transitions and control strategies.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in