2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th September 2015, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Anna University Name Correction

I am the student of Anna University I want to apply for Name Correction/ change so can you please tell me the procedure of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir / madam
I am 2019 passed out student .I want to change my name in degree certificate.I will be gone to college or Anna University campus.
The Change of name will be approved based on the notifications of Tamil Nadu Government Gazette.

The candidate should apply for name change through the Principal of the College, by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.1,500/- Drawn in favour of "The Director Student Affairs, Anna University Chennai" payable at Chennai along with a copy of the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette (Attested copy of the first page and the page in which the name has been changed) and attested copy of the previous semester mark sheet.

Name Change will be effected by the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai only for Certificates issued on or after the date of Gazette notification. For passed out students / students having arrears the change of name will be approved only after obtaining remarks from the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai - 25.
Similar Threads
Thread
Allahabad University Name Correction Form
RGPV Name Correction
Mumbai University Name Correction
RTU Marksheet Correction
MP PET form correction
IGNOU Name Correction Form
correction of documents
Madras University Paper Correction
TET Form Correction
JEE Main Form Correction
MBA Sentence Correction
MDU Name Correction
Sentence Correction
Anna University Paper Correction Nov/Dec
BCECE Form Correction
AIPMT Correction
Anna University Paper Correction
BCECE Correction
Correction in UGC NET Application
8th September 2015, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Name Correction

Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main university campus in located in Guindy, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.

Change of Name

The Change of name will be approved based on the notifications of Tamil Nadu Government Gazette.

The candidate should apply for name change through the Principal of the College

By sending a Demand Draft for Rs.1,500/- Drawn in favour of "The Director Student Affairs, Anna University Chennai" payable at Chennai along with a copy of the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette and attested copy of the previous semester mark sheet.

Name Change will be effected by the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai only for Certificates issued on or after the date of Gazette notification.

Contact address

Anna University
Anna University
Guindy
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025

[MAP]Anna University Anna University[/MAP]
10th June 2019, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
my daughter in law studied in anna university affiliated college,but she has some name correction in her certificate,how to correct?
19th November 2019, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaleen View Post
Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main university campus in located in Guindy, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.

Change of Name

The candidate should apply for name change through the Principal of the College

By sending a Demand Draft for Rs.1,500/- Drawn in favour of "The Director Student Affairs, Anna University Chennai" payable at Chennai along with a copy of the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette and attested copy of the previous semester mark sheet.

Name Change will be effected by the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai only for Certificates issued on or after the date of Gazette notification.

Contact address

Anna University
Anna University
Guindy
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025

[MAP]Anna University Anna University[/MAP]

Hi sir / madam
I am 2019 passed out student .I want to change my name in degree certificate.I will be gone to college or Anna University campus.
20th January 2022, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,
This is Haris Yahya , I have completed my bachelor degree in 2015 through affiliated by Anna University college. After my completion ,I had change my name as I mentioned through Tamilnadu gazette at 2016. Now I would like to change my name in degree also, please explain is that possible to do in official way for passed out student.
If online is better, I'm in overseas.

I looking forward your utmost valuable reply.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in