2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University MG2351 Syllabus

Anna University MG2351 Principles Of Management paper Syllabus , so will you plz provide me same here or let me know from where I can do download it ???
14th August 2018, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University MG2351 Syllabus

As you want here I am giving below Anna University MG2351 Principles Of Management paper Syllabus on your demand :

UNIT I OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT

Organization - Management - Role of managers - Evolution of Management thought - Organization and the environmental factors - Managing globally - Strategies for International Business.

UNIT II PLANNING

Nature and purpose of planning - Planning process - Types of plans Objectives - Managing by objective (MBO) Strategies - Types of strategies - Policies - Decision Making - Types of decision - Decision Making Process - Rational Decision Making Process - Decision Making under different conditions.

UNIT III ORGANIZING

Nature and purpose of organizing - Organization structure - Formal and informal groups I organization - Line and Staff authority - Departmentation - Span of control - Centralization and Decentralization - Delegation of authority - Staffing - Selection and Recruitment - Orientation - Career Development - Career stages Training - -Performance Appraisal.

UNIT IV DIRECTING

Creativity and Innovation - Motivation and Satisfaction - Motivation Theories Leadership - Leadership theories - Communication - Hurdles to effective communication - Organization Culture - Elements and types of culture - Managing cultural diversity.

UNIT V CONTROLLING

Process of controlling - Types of control - Budgetary and non-budgetary control techniques - Managing Productivity - Cost Control - Purchase Control - Maintenance Control - Quality Control - Planning operations.

TOTAL = 45 PERIODS

Anna University MG2351 Principles Of Management paper Syllabus

Anna University MG2351 Principles Of Management paper Syllabus
roeverengg.edu.in/knowlwdge-repository/ECE/PRINCIPLES%20OF%20MANAGEMENT.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in