2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Anna university IEEE

I am a student of the Anna University. I want to download the IEEE format so will you please tell me from where I can download the IEEE format of Anna university? Will you please provide me the contact details with the email address of this university? Give me the related information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitg ieee
Mist ieee dce
IEEE IIT Kgp
IIT Roorkee IEEE
IEEE Conference In Amity University Noida
Ieee gitam
Ieee icet
Ieee iisc
Ieee charusat
Jadavpur University IEEE Conference
VTU IEEE Papers
IIT Delhi IEEE
IEEE Conference in Anna University
IEEE IIT Delhi
IEEE IIT Roorkee
Nirma University IEEE Conference
IEEE Conference Poornima University
Anna University IEEE Project Format
Amity University IEEE Conference
IEEE Join In
23rd August 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna university IEEE

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Format for Preparing the Project Report for the BE Electronic And Electrical Engineering Final year Project of Anna University ?
23rd August 2018, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna university IEEE

Anna University is a state technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai.

The Format for Preparing the Project Report for the BE Electronic And Electrical Engineering Final year Project of Anna University

ARRANGEMENT OF CONTENTS:
The sequence in which the project report material should be arranged and bound should be as
follows:
1. Cover Page & Title Page
2. Bonafide Certificate
3. Abstract
4. Table of Contents
5. List of Tables
6. List of Figures
7. List of Symbols, Abbreviations and Nomenclature
8. Chapters
9. Appendices
10. References
The table and figures shall be introduced in the appropriate places.

2. PAGE DIMENSION AND BINDING SPECIFICATIONS:
The dimension of the project report should be in A4 size. The project report should be
bound using flexible cover of the thick white art paper. The cover should be printed in
black letters and the text for printing should be identical.

3. PREPARATION FORMAT:
3.1 Cover Page & Title Page A specimen copy of the Cover page & Title page of the project report are given in Appendix 1.

Bonafide Certificate The Bonafide Certificate shall be in double line spacing using FontStyle Times New Roman and Font Size 14, as per the format in Appendix

The certificate shall carry the supervisors signature and shall be followed by the supervisorsname, academic designation (not any other responsibilities of administrative nature),

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Format for Preparing the Project Report for the BE Electronic And Electrical Engineering Final year Project of Anna University

Contact Information

Anna University
Address: Inside Anna University, Opp to Gandhi Mandapam, Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in