2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th May 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University of Chennai Revaluation Results

Hello sir, my sister is waiting for Anna University of Chennai Revaluation Results. Will you please give me Anna University of Chennai Revaluation Results?
24th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University of Chennai Revaluation Results

The Anna University is declaring the revaluation result for April/May to be declared for students whove unfortunately failed in the last semester exams.

Anna University was declared 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem result for April / May / June examinations after nearly a month on July, 2018.

That was after so many rumours spread by sites who claims to provide Anna University Result update but the truth is students didnt believed them and shared their frustration with them on social media posts.

Get Anna University of Chennai Revaluation Results:

Anna University of Chennai Revaluation Results:
As on May 2018:

Last date to apply for Phase I revaluation is 05-01-2018. Students need to pay Rs 300/- per paper to get answer script (photocopy) for which they need to apply for revaluation.

19th January 2018 :
Photocopy Applied Students Started Receiving Photocopy ( Xerox Copy ) of Answer Script [Nearby Colleges] and we expect photocopies Will reach Engineering Colleges all over Tamilnadu by Next Week. Kindly follow the procedure below for Apply Revaluation.

6th February 2018:
For all FIRST SEMESTER students, Last date to apply for Phase I revaluation is 09-02-2018. Students need to pay Rs 300/- per paper to get answer script (photocopy) for which they need to apply for revaluation.

16th February 2018:
Anna University Nov Dec 2017 revaluation results (Phase I and Phase II Announced

I Semester UG/PG - January 2018 Exam - Results available

Transcript Request Online

Procedure for Obtaining Transcripts Online

Affiliated Colleges-UG-8th Semester Results of April/May 2015 Examinations (Grade System)

Tags
revaluation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in