2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th July 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna university Chennai PQT question bank

Hello sir, my sister is student of Anna University she is looking for Probability And Queuing Theory question paper. Will you please give me Anna University Probability And Queueing Theory question paper?
5th July 2018, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna university Chennai PQT question bank

Anna University Regulation Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is provides question paper for MA6453 PQT 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units.

These questions are available for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with study materials.

Anna University Probability And Queueing Theory question paper:

MA6453 PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY QUESTION BANK

UNIT-III 2-marks

RANDOM PROCESSES

1. Define random process and its classification

Random process is a function of time and the outcomes of a random experiment. There are four types of random process

1. Discrete Random sequence

2. Continuous Random sequence

3. Discrete random process

4. Continuous random process.

2. Define (i) Continuous time random process (2) Discrete random process.

In Continuous random process, X and Time set T are continuous. Ex. The maximum temperature of a place at (0,t). In discrete random process, X is

In discrete random process, X is discrete and the time set is continuous. Ex. Number of telephone calls in (0,t).

3. Define stationary process

A random process is called stationary if all its statistical properties do not change with time.

5. Define wide sense stationary process.

A random process X(t) is called WSS if E[X(t)]=constant and Rxx;t,t+τͿ is a fuctio of τ.

6. Define Markov process

A random process in which the future value depends only on the present value but not on the past value is called Markov process.

7. Define Transition probability matrix.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in