2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2016, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Chennai Avionics Question Paper

Hello, here I am providing you the questions of the avionics subject of the Anna University Chennai as under;

1. With a neat block diagram explain the integration of different avionics system

2. Describe the various ‘illities’ in Avionics systems

3. Explain the need of avionics in Civil and military aircrafts.

4. Explain the various layers of Avionics systems used in a typical airplane with a neat sketch.

5. With a neat sketch explain 8085 microprocessor architecture in detail

6. Explain the ARINC 429 and ARINC 629 data bus in detail.

7. Explain the interference of seven segment LED with the microprocessor to display a binary data

8. Compare the memory mapped I/O and peripheral mapped I/O in Microprocessor

9. Draw the functional representation of ROM memory cell and explain the concept underlying the ROM

10. Explain MIL STD 1553 B data bus in detail bring out clearly the bus architecture, protocol, word ad message formats and coupling methods

11. List the evolution of avionics architecture starting from first generation to fourth generation

12. Compare and contrast the display technologies CRT,LED,LCD,EL and plasma panel

13. What are the various types of CRTs used in civil and military aircraft and explain them in detail.

14. Explain MFKs, HMD, HUD and HDD in detail.

15. Describe voice recognition & speech synthesis technology.

16. What is GPS and explain the working of it with codes of communication used for locating the object

17. What is FBW explain its salient features with the block diagram in comparison with the conventional flight control system

18. What is Dead reckoning navigation system and explain any one type in detail

19. Explain one of the most modern reliable communication systems used in aircraft with a block schematic

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in