2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

29th August 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University Assistant Professor Recruitment-15

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Assistant Professor Recruitment of the Anna University ?
29th August 2018, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Assistant Professor Recruitment-15

Anna University Chennai - Regional office, Madurai Erstwhile Anna University of Technology, Madurai is a technological university located at Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.

As you Asking for the Information About the Assistant Professor Recruitment of the Anna University Let me tell you that At Present there Are No job Opening for any Post in the University The Last Recruitment was organized for the Following post

Name of the Post

Professional Assistant - I
Professional Assistant - III
Clerical Assistant
Peon cum Line Operator / Motor Mechanic / Carpenter / Diesel Mechanic / Plumber / Fitter / Turner
Peon / Labourer (House Keeping)

Date of the Recruitment : 04/07/2018

For getting the Information About the Recruitment of the Anna University Chennai you may Visit the Official site of the Anna University

The page may look as follow

Anna University

There At the Mid of the page you may get the Menu of Notification click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Assistant Professor Recruitment of the Anna University

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Anna University Notification

Contact Information
Anna University
Address: Inside Anna University, Opp to Gandhi Mandapam, Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy, Anna University, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in