2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

ANGRAU PHD Admissions

I have completed my master degree and now I want to Ph.D degree. My college teacher suggested me for the ANGRAU for admission. Please share the admission form and details about the entrance exam to get into the Ph.D course admission in ANGRAU?
Similar Threads
Thread
ANGRAU Notification-14
ANGRAU Maruteru
Angrau
ANGRAU Warangal
ANGRAU Rajahmundry
ANGRAU PG Entrance
Angrau New VC
ANGRAU Uni
Tenders In Angrau
Angrau bsc
Polytechnic admissions in ANGRAU
ANGRAU Naira
ANGRAU UG Notification
Angrau cabm
Angrau nri
ANGRAU interviews
Angrau kvk
Ari angrau
ANGRAU Polytechnic Admissions-
angrau recruitment www.angrau.net
27th April 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: ANGRAU PHD Admissions

I want to get admission in PhD in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) so can you provide me the details of admission?
27th April 2018, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ANGRAU PHD Admissions

The Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) invites application form for admission in PhD program.

The University provides education leading to the Doctoral degree courses in Agriculture, Home Science/Agricultural Engineering and allied fields.

PhD Eligibility Criteria:

Master of Science or an equivalent examination in Agriculture or Home Science/ (or) Agricultural Engineering in related fields with obtaining minimum 50% marks in the aggregate or an OGPA of 3.25 /4.00 or OGPA of 7.50 /10.00 point scale in grade point system (3.00/ 4.00 or 7.00/10.00 for SC/ST category).

Candidate should have B.Sc. (Ag.)/ B.Sc. (Home Science)/ B.H.Sc. (Rural) / B.Tech (Ag. Engg. & Tech) of four years duration degree from ANGR Agricultural University or an institution accredited by ICAR / approved by ANGRAU.

Candidates, who qualified M.Sc. (Ag.) in Seed Science and Technology, are eligible for Ph.D. course admission in any of the subjects or fields including Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Entomology and Agronomy

Candidates, who cleared M.Sc. (Ag.) in Plant Biochemistry, can apply for Ph.D Course in Molecular Biology /Biotechnology /Microbiology

Age Limit:

The upper age limit of candidate is 40 years

PhD Selection Criteria

Selection will be made by a Selection Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor.

The applicants have to appear for entrance test and personal interview round at specified date and places.

The selection criteria will be as follows

Entrance Test 50 % Weightage
Sc. level 30 % Weightage
Sc. level 10 % Weightage
Interview Performance 10 % Weightage

Contact-

Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Amaravathi Road, Lam, Andhra Pradesh 522034
089442 58412

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in