2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

ANGRAU Last Rank

From where I can get last rank final list of EAMCET Exam? I want to apply for admission at ANGRAU University through EAMCET Exam. So I have appeared in this Entrance Exam and waiting for final list for last rank. Because I got low marks in this Exam. So pls provide me pdf file that contains last rank list of ANGRAU.
Similar Threads
Thread
Notes Of ANGRAU
ANGRAU Counselling
Angrau
ANGRAU AC Contact Us
ANGRAU Images
Angrau New VC
ANGRAU Manual
ANGRAU Uni
B.Sc Agriculture In ANGRAU
ANGRAU PG Notification-14
ANGRAU Net Tirupati
Angrau bsc
ANGRAU Prospectus
ANGRAU Recruitment
Angrau cabm
Angrau nri
Angrau kvk
Ari angrau
ANGRAU Web Options
angrau recruitment www.angrau.net
2nd June 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: ANGRAU Last Rank

Can you tell me the process to check the result for B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Program from the official website of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University?
2nd June 2018, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ANGRAU Last Rank

The Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is considered as the largest University in India with an infrastructure of 10 Colleges (5 in Agriculture, 2 in Agricultural Engineering, 2 in Food Science & Technology and 1 in Home Science) and 2 PG Centres.

19 Polytechnics (15 in Agriculture, 2 in Agricultural Engineering, 1 in Seed Technology and 1 in Organic Farming), 36 Research stations, 13 District Agricultural Advisory and Transfer of Technology Centres (DAATTCs), 13 Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) and 1 Farmers Call Centre (FCC) are located at different parts of the State.

The process to check the result for B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Program from the official website of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is as follows:

Visit the official website of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University

Click to Read More under EXAMS / RESULTS / ADMISSIONS at the bottom of the home page

On the new page, you will get the result

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Administrative Office,
Lam, Guntur,
Andhra Pradesh - 522 034
Email: ngranga2012@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in