2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Angrau

I have passed 12th with 69% and now want to do B.Tech in Food Technology from the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) so please give me some details about this course? Also give me some information about the admission procedure of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
ANGRAU Homepage
ANGRAU Notification-14
ANGRAU Rajahmundry
Angrau New VC
ANGRAU India
Comptroller ANGRAU
ANGRAU PHD Admissions
ANGRAU Uni
ANGRAU PG Notification-14
Angrau bsc
ANGRAU Naira
ANGRAU Hyderabad
Recruitment in ANGRAU
ANGRAU UG Notification
Angrau cabm
Angrau nri
ANGRAU interviews
Angrau kvk
Ari angrau
angrau recruitment www.angrau.net
30th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Angrau

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the BSc (Hons ) Agriculture Course of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University ?
30th May 2018, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Angrau

Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University is a public agricultural university with its headquarters at the village Lam, Guntur district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.

The Details of the BSc (Hons ) Agriculture Course of the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University is given below

Duration : 4 year

Eligibility Criteria

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
Seats will be filled by merit based on rank in AP EAMCET.

2) 20% supernumerary seats are available for candidates with Diploma in Agriculture. These seats will be filled by merit based on rank in Agricultural Common Entrance Test (AGRICET) conducted by the University.

For more Information you may Contact to the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University
Address: Amaravathi Road, Lam, Andhra Pradesh 522034

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in