2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: Andhra Gramin Bank Recruitment

Hello sir I want to know is there any vacancy for getting recruitment in Andhra Gramin Bank for the post of Office Assistant so here can you please give me details ?
21st December 2015, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Andhra Gramin Bank Recruitment

Hey as per my idea at present there is no vacancy last date for applying for Office Assistant is over

Age Limit:
Applicants should be between 18-28 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST,
3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & for Ex-servicemen & others as per rules.
Educational Qualification:

Applicants should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent with Proficiency in local language.

Selection criteria:
Applicants will be selected based on performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS and interview

Application Fee:

Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- (Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates) paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website APGB by NEFT from any other Bank Branches to the account of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank.

Payment through Branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank:
Candidates should download printout of the Challan Form from the Bank’s website and make payment of the requisite fee/ charge as applicable to them in any branch of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank for the credit of CBS Account No. 91011358944 (candidates applying for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post).

Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-10-2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in