2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: Andhra Bank Recruitment Challan Form

My name is vishal and I had completed my graduation . I am planning to appear for the post of clerk at andra bank? Could you please how do I get the challan form?
18th December 2015, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Andhra Bank Recruitment Challan Form

"Andhra Bank" was founded by the Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya and also The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorised capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs.

Hello vishal here we are providing you the challan form for the clerk at andra bank .

First you need to visit official web site which look like this:

now you need to click on recruitment at the center of the page. now a new page will be open which look like the bellow :

now you will see the recent news related to recruitment .as per your requirement for the clerk challan which is not available right now but if any news available in regarding to post you can get it from here and you can also check the download section at official website page at left bottom of the page.and download application form section the different application form. The page will look like this

here we are providing you the contact details of head office and toll free numbers

5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana

Ph: 040- 23252000

Toll free numbers

for any Queries/Grievances
Toll Free Number: 1800 425 2905
Email ID: customerser@andhrabank.co.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in