2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Andhra Bank Recruitment Advertisement

Hello friend myself Naresh I want the information of Andhra Bank Recruitment Advertisement so please provide it for me?
5th November 2015, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Naresh as you asked for the information of Andhra Bank Recruitment Advertisement so I am providing to you

Abbreviations used:
SC - Scheduled Caste
ST - Scheduled Tribe
OBC - Other Backward Classes
GEN - General Category
VI – Visually Impaired
HI - Hearing Impaired
OC - Orthopaedically Challenged
PWD-Persons With Disabilities
EXSM – ExServicemen
DXSM – Dependenets of ExServicemen
DISXSM – Disabled ExServicemen

EMOLUMENTS:
Total emoluments at present works out to approximately Rs.13,840/- per month in a metropolitan centre.
Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. This apart, other benefits like Medical Aid,
Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses, LFC and other staff welfare measures are admissible as per
the rules of bank.
Reservations:
A. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines.
B. Persons with Disabilities:
Under Section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of
Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995 only such persons would be eligible for reservation
who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability and are certified by a Medical Board
appointed by the Central/State Govt. Accordingly, candidates with the following disabilities
are eligible to apply. Applicants claiming such benefits should produce certificate in
original in support of their claim at the time of Interview conducted by the Bank, if
called by the Bank.
Visually Impaired (VI)
Blindness refers to condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions
namely (1) Total absence of sight, (ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200
(snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses. (iii) Limitation of the field of vision
subtending in angle of 20 degrees or worse.
Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or
standard refractive connection but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for
the planning of execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
Deaf & Hearing Impaired (HI)
The deaf are those persons in whom the sense of hearing is non- functional for ordinary
purposes of life i.e. total loss of hearing in both ears. They do not hear, understand sounds
at all even with amplified speech. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or
more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
Orthopaedically Challenged (OC)
Locomotor Disability means disability of bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial
restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy. Cerebral Palsy
means a group of non-progressive conditions of person characterized by abnormal motor
control posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the pre-natal, peri-natal
or infant period of development.
All the cases of Orthopaedically Challenged Persons would be covered under the
category of „Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy‟.

For more details I am providing you PDF
Andhra Bank Recruitment Advertisement

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Andhra Bank Recruitment Advertisement.pdf (146.7 KB, 65 views)
25th February 2016, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

How do I check if there are recruitment available with Andhra bank for Probationary Officer post, please guide me through the process?
25th February 2016, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

To check if there is any recruitment available with Andhra bank for Probationary Officer post, please follow the below process:

Please visit the official site of Andhra Bank which looks like

On the top centre of the page you will find a section for About us, please select it and a list of options will be displayed.

Please click on the Recruitment link and a new page will load which looks like the image attached

This page gives you links to the various jobs available with Andhra bank.

Please browse through the advertisement to check vacancy for Probationary officer post.

Please follow the above process for future reference as well.

Address:

Head Office
5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana
Ph: 040- 23252000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in