2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2014, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Andhra Bank Clerk Exam after Diploma

Andhra Bank recruits clerks every year on the basis of the clerk common written exam conducted by IBPS.

Sorry to say after diploma you are not eligible to sit in IBPS exam because it requires graduation degree

Eligibility of IBPS clerk exam:
Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Must have graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university

Computer knowledge is essential

Age limit:
Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is of 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for the reserved candidates as per the rules.

Selection Procedure:
Short listing of candidates will be made on the basis of CWE score and final selections will be made on the basis of Interview

Syllabus:
The question paper covered following areas

1. English Language (Only Qualifying)

Around 50 questions mainly from Passage Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Improvement, Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test ,
Paragraph Rearrangement and Antonyms and Synonyms

2. Test of Numerical Ability

Around 50 questions mainly from simplification and few questions from Numbers system, HCF and LCM, Square Roots, Interest,Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Partnership ,Time and Work and Time and Distance, Number Series, Permutaiion and Combination, Alligation and Mixtures, Mensuration , Data Interpretation (mainly from tables and bar diagrams)

3. Test of Reasoning

Around 50 questions mainly from Alphabet Test, Number Series Test, Odd Man Out, Analogy, Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Distance and Direction, Calendar, Symbol and Notation, Statement and Conclusion and Data Sufficiency

4.Test of Clerical Aptitude

Around 50 questions, mainly from Address matching ,News classify etc.
18th December 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am sunil and I have completed a diploma course and I want to know whether I am eligible to fight Andhra bank clerk exam and please provide eligibility details
18th December 2015, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Andhra bank is one of the oldest Public sector banks and it was established in 1923. Its headquarter is in Hyderabad
As you said you have completed your diploma now want to appear in Andhra Bank Clerk Exam, so as per me you can not appear in this exam bcoz for it you have must completed your graduation
Here I am telling you about require eligibility for this exam
Eligibility:
Age limit- 18-28 years (+3 years for OBC and +5 years for SC/ST)
He should have completed graduation or 60% in 12th standard
He should have knowledge of computers ( MS-Office)
Proficiency of local language of chosen state
Exam centre should be in state applying for vacancies
Candidates must have appeared for IBPS CWE for Clerks from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply
Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the performance of the candidates in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS and Personal
Interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in