Re: AMUPMDC Mumbai Office
You are looking for the details regarding the AMUPMDC. So I am providing it to you:
Units and dimensions, kinematics, gravitation, dynamics, collisions and center of mass, elasticity friction, rotator motion, elements of vectors, surface tension etc.
Atomic structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, thermodynamics, electro chemistry, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter: gases, solid state, chemical kinetics etc.
Taxonomy of plants and animals, microbes in human welfare, ecosystem, cell structure, cell cycle, biotechnology and its applications, nervous system, chemical coordination, photosynthesis, plant growth hormones, environmental issues, molecular basis of inheritance etc.
The question paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions of 200 marks. Each question carries four options and the candidates have to choose correct answer from them.
In ASSO-CET entrance test, the question paper is divided into three parts:
All the questions should be answered by the candidates within three hours.
For each correct answer, the candidate is awarded with one mark. No mark is deducted of the candidates for each wrong answer.
All the instructions and questions in the entrance test are only in English medium.
You are looking for the contact details of the Mumbai office of the AMUPMDC. So I am providing it to you:
268/70, Chandresh Bhuvan,
Gr. Floor, Room No-9,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.
Tel. Nos. 022-22641361/22641603
Fax – 022-22641362
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: AMUPMDC Mumbai Office
Here we providing you address of AMUPMDC MUMBAI OFFICE
AMUPMDC Head Office
Shreeji House, 75 Mint Road, Fort, Mumbai-1
B-53, Mittal Court, Opp Vidhan Bhavan,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 2
Functions OF AMUPMDC
• Registration & Eligibility of admitted students at affiliated Colleges/ conducted Centre are strictly governed as per University Ordinance No.03/2010 and 04/2010.
• Every Year University publish & circulate Circular to all its affiliated Colleges to submit list of admitted students in prescribed format to the University within prescribed time-limit. It is also informed to submit registration and eligibility proposals of admitted students to the University in the prescribed format along with requisite documents & fees within stipulated period.
• Late submission of Registration & Eligibility proposals by the Colleges attracts late fees. Late submission of documents by the students for grant of enrollment also attracts late fees.
• The registration and eligibility proposals of admitted student are thoroughly scrutinized and discrepancies observed in the proposals are informed to concerned colleges for compliance.
• It is mandatory for the candidate to submit Caste Validity Certificate alongwith registration and eligibility proposals, failing which such proposals are rejected by the University for Compliance on the subject.
• University grants enrolment to students who fulfill all criteria prescribed by the Competent Authority. On grant of enrollment by the University, the concerned student is eligible to appear for University Examinations.
• All legal matters related to enrollment of students are dealt-with by the section through Legal Cell of the University. No matter is directly entertained by the department.
• Information of admitted students are furnished to various authorities as & when called-for
• Academic Year-wise College-wise proposals of admitted students are maintained by the University as per Record Retention rules of the Department.
• Destruction of official records is carried out by the University as per Record Retention rules of the Department.
• As per University Ordinance No.05/2010, an enrolled candidate can apply to the University in the prescribed format for Migration Certificate to obtain admission at any other Colleges affiliated to other Universities /abroad.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|IRDA Office In Mumbai||Unregistered||Main Forum||1||14th May 2016 09:23 AM|
|AMUPMDC Office in Mumbai||Unregistered||Main Forum||2||16th February 2016 04:29 PM|
|ECGC Office Mumbai||Unregistered||Main Forum||1||5th January 2016 03:27 PM|
|Office space in Mumbai||Unregistered||Main Forum||1||3rd January 2016 10:07 AM|
|Virtual Office Mumbai||Unregistered||Main Forum||1||28th December 2015 07:44 PM|
|TTDC Office in Mumbai||Dilip mishra||Main Forum||3||25th December 2015 09:07 AM|
|AMUPMDC Fort Mumbai||Unregistered||Main Forum||2||15th December 2015 05:40 PM|
|KMVN Mumbai Office||Unregistered||Entrance Exams||1||15th December 2015 04:31 PM|
|CIDCO Office in Mumbai||zadamsm||Main Forum||3||15th December 2015 12:11 PM|
|RBI Head Office Mumbai||Saajada||Main Forum||3||14th December 2015 11:36 AM|
|AMUPMDC Mumbai Contact No||Unregistered||Main Forum||3||10th December 2015 09:36 AM|
|IDBI Mumbai office||rohitash||Main Forum||3||30th November 2015 04:47 PM|
|ECIL Mumbai Office||Unregistered||Main Forum||2||18th November 2015 02:24 PM|
|AMUPMDC Mumbai Address||Unregistered||Main Forum||2||6th November 2015 06:12 PM|
|Mumbai University office||Unregistered||Main Forum||2||1st November 2015 09:49 AM|
|ECGC Office in Mumbai||Unregistered||Main Forum||1||28th August 2015 04:33 PM|
|Office of AMUPMDC||Unregistered||Main Forum||1||10th July 2015 10:06 AM|
|Address of AMUPMDC Office||Unregistered||Main Forum||0||28th May 2015 09:46 AM|
|RAO IIT Mumbai Head Office||Unregistered||Entrance Exams||0||11th April 2015 03:49 PM|
|CDSL Mumbai Office||bikrantkesari245\||Main Forum||2||7th December 2012 10:45 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|