2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: Amrita University Management Seats

Hello sir, I am Irrfan Khan and I want you to provide me some information regarding the Amrita University Management Seats and also provide the contact information of Amrita university?
29th February 2016, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Amrita University is a type of private university.
It was established in the year 2003.
It is located in Coimbatore, India.

For some of the courses and specialties limited seats are available under management quota.
Those interested in such seat should precisely indicate their option in the application form.

Applicants opting for Merit seats can also indicate their choice for Management seat if they want to.

Application provides for 3 options-Merit, Management, Merit / Management.
Those who want to be considered only for Merit need to mark only the Merit Column.
Likewise those who want to be considered for Management quota, they need to only mark the Management column whereas those who want to be considered for either may mark the third option “Merit / Management”

Contact Information:
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritanagar, Coimbatore - 641 112
Tamilnadu, India
+91 422 2685000
Fax: +91422 2686274
24th June 2016, 10:41 AM
bismiyamuhammed@gmail.com

I have completed graduation degree in bsc.zoology and want to do Msc.in clinical nutrition and food science course from the Amrita Institute kochi. so please give me some details about the admission procedure? As I want to get admission through Management quota .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in