2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Amity university Malaysia

Will you please tell me is there any branch of the Amity University is situated in Malaysia? IF yes, then what are the courses and the departments available at the university campus? Provide me the contact details along with the location map of the Amity University Malaysia? Also provide me the email of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Malaysia IMU University
Sunrise University Malaysia
Alliance University In Malaysia
SMU University Malaysia
NIIT University Malaysia
Manipal University Malaysia
MU University Malaysia
MBA Taylor University Malaysia
Madras University Malaysia
Monash University Malaysia MBA
Taylor University Malaysia MBA Fee
Monash University Kl Malaysia
AMU University Malaysia
VIT University Malaysia
Prist University Malaysia
IMU University Malaysia
MMU Malaysia University Ranking
Islamic University Malaysia UIA
MMU University in Malaysia
MMU University Malaysia Ranking
23rd July 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: Amity university Malaysia

Hello sir, when the Amity University organized event where universities are coming from Malaysia? Please provide me name of Universities of Malaysia were participate in event of Amity university?
23rd July 2018, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Amity university Malaysia

Last year in 2016 the Amity University was organized a event. In this event some universities are coming from Malaysia.

Asia Pacific University, Malaysia appreciated Amity for its state of the art facilities and cutting edge infrastructure and urged the students to utilize the facilities to the best which could lead them to places.

15 Jan 2016
Noida
Amity Campus, Sector-125, Noida
CONFLUENCE of world renowned Scientists, Researchers, Academicians and Corporate Leaders concludes at Amity

The Global Technology, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Summated themed on Cloud System and Big Data Engineering concluded at Amity Campus, Sector-125, Noida with humungous participation of Academicians and Corporate leaders from world renowned Institutions and Organizations.

These Institutions and Organizations are as Cambridge University, UK; University of Nottingham, UK; University of Massachusetts, USA; Purdue University, USA; Stanford University, USA; Cornell University, USA; Asia Pacific University, Malaysia; University of Cape Town, South Africa; University of Technology, Sydney, Australia; Istanbul University, Turkey; Intel Corporation, USA and others.

In this event 6 MoUs were signed with University of Massachusetts, USA; Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada; Sunway University, Malaysia; Asia Pacific University, Malaysia; Penza State University, Russian Federation and Intel.

Other events of Amity University:
As on July 2018:
16 Jul 2018
One Month Long

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in