2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: Amity University Gurgaon Sector 46

I shifted to Gurgaon and searching for the Amity University which is located in Gurgaon Sector 46. Can you please provide me complete Amity University Gurgaon Sector 46 address and contact details so that I can visit there also tell list of facilities available at that university?
11th April 2018, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Amity University Gurgaon Sector 46

Amity International School, Sector-46, Gurgaon founded by Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan in the year 2003, is a co-educational English medium public school, providing education from Class I to Secondary level.

The day boarding school is affiliated to the CBSE board.

Amity International School
Sector 46, Gurgaon
Tel : 0124-2581001-003, 9810983009
Fax : 29561092
Email: aisg46@amity.edu

Facilities:

Special events like Art Competitions, Annual Days, Grandparents Day, Magic Show, Class Presentations, etc. help in moulding the children into multifaceted personalities.

Children learn the value of cultural festivals by participation in Special Assemblies conducted on Diwali, Dusshera, Christmas, Childrens Day, Republic Day and Independence Day.

Learning is made fun by including various games related to the curriculum in classroom teaching; such activities develop the mind and thinking ability of children.

Computers are an integral part of the curriculum; children enjoy and pick up basic computer skills through games and child friendly software.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in